Tuesday, December 16, 2008


Today was an uneventful day. It is amazing how quick boredom sets in when you are outside your usual schedule. School is a hassle and adds to the hustle and bustle of my life, but it gives me something to focus my attention on. I never realized how structured I have become with school on my plate, and now that I have 3 weeks off and a hell of a lot of time on my hands, it is shocking that I don't know what to do with myself (LOL). I have out casted most of my friends, so that takes away an outlet. Other friends are too busy to talk on the phone. Some have nothing to say, and most have work that keeps them busy. I have become miserable over the past few days with this bored feeling that consumes me...Please help. I could do housework, or wrap some gifts, but nothing seems too appealing to draw me in to it. How can I complain you ask? That is what I do best!

No comments: