Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Weight lose Challenge

So I know that alot of people challenge themselves to loose weight for the New Year, and I have decided to do the same thing for myself. I have pledge to do the Weight Watcher diet with my cousin Michelle. It is nice to know that I have someone else to do this with, but it is not too easy with all the temptations that are out there screaming your name. I know that I can eat almost anything that I want as long as I delete the points from my daily consumption. I am searching for that drive to add exercise to my method of dieting, but I lack that drive that I need to make this happen for me. I think back to the time that I did the exercising for just 3 months and drop 40 lbs...Whoa what an accomplishment that was for me. I remember feeling so excited and loving the fact that I fit in the same jeans as my younger sister did, so now all I have to do is make it happen. I look at that damn machine all day, but just don't step on it....GRRR! Frustrating. It is amazing how lazy a person can get after awhile. I will find that drive in the coming days, and I look forward to writing that I did get onto the machine....so be looking out for that blog.

Wish me luck...this is pound for pound and day by day.

No comments: